The police deal with:

  • Anti-social use of vehicles
  • Rowdy and nuisance behaviour
  • Street drinking and anti-social drinking
  • Begging
  • Criminal damage/vandalism
  • Drug dealing
  • Misuse of airguns and inappropriate use of fireworks

You should contact your local borough council for issues with:

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Discarded drugs or drugs paraphernalia
  • Graffiti
  • Litter, rubbish, fly-tipping and fly-posting (unless you are witnessing fly-tipping, in which case dial 999)
  • Street trading
  • Street drinking/anti-social drinking (where related to premises selling alcohol)

Local Council Environmental Health Departments deal with:

Contact the housing provider for:

  • Noisy tenants
  • Tenants committing anti-social behaviour

Surrey County Council handles issues with:

  • Hedges and highways